PERSONAL INFORMATION
SEBASTIAN PAVONE CAO Location:  Valentin Vergara 781,Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Born in 1974
Mail: sebastian.pavone.cao@gmail.com
Mobile: +54 011 15 33 73 8001
CURRICULUM VITAE Random
Show reel
All objects and characters animations in this Demo-reel, was maden by me in differents animation studios (details en CV).
SOME WORKS
In this project made in Punga Visual Consorcio:
I was made all the buildings and environment animations.
In this priject  made in Punga Visual Consorcio:
Following the proposal of "ludic motions", I made all the cubes animations, and the moving design. I was inspired by a games combination, in the first movement, I relied on a tennis serve, this action got the energy to generate the following transformations.
In this project made in Punga visual consorcio: Following the proposal of "Laboratory", I made all the cubes animations, and the moving design. I was inspired in a atomic destructions produced by a elemental particles crashes. This causes explosions, inspired in a sonic boom, just like the supersonic flights in jet planes.
In this project made in Punga visual consorcio: Monkeys animation and rigging in the first and third stage
In this project made in Punga visual consorcio: Cheetah animation.
In this project made in Punga visual consorcio: Rigging and character animation.
In this project made in punga visual consorcio: Cat animations and rigging.
In this project made in punga visual consorcio: Character and hand rigging and animations.
In this project made in punga visual consorcio: All the rigging and characters animations
In this project made in punga visual consorcio: I made the charactes riggings and animations.  The challenge here, was give realism in movements. It was given by the lateral movements of the train, and the characters reacting to it.
In this project made to Friend With You. I made all the animations in the square, such as the carrot and the apple on the fountain, the 2 little birds, nut and bolt, rabbit and hat, potato and fish, the bat and robin, strawberry and the cream, and the dog and the bone  playing in the background.
In this project: All modelling, rigging, and character animation.